Learn about the European Enterprise Promotion Awards in your own language.
The objectives of the awards are to:
- identify and recognise successful activities and initiatives undertaken to promote enterprise and entrepreneurship
- showcase and share examples of best entrepreneurship policies and practices
- create a greater awareness of the role entrepreneurs play in society
- encourage and inspire potential entrepreneurs.
The winners of the European Enterprise Promotion Awards are announced at an awards ceremony at the SME Assembly, which is part of European SME Week.
How to get involved
Do you want to take part? Learn how to get involved in the 2016 edition of the awards.
The award categories are:
- Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit - promote an entrepreneurial mindset, especially among young people and women
- Investing in entrepreneurial skills – improve entrepreneurial and managerial skills
- Improving the business environment - support enterprise start-up and growth, simplify legislative and administrative procedures for businesses
- Supporting the internationalisation of business - encourage enterprises and particularly small and medium-sized businesses to benefit more from the opportunities offered by markets, both inside and outside the EU
- Supporting the development of green markets and resource efficiency - support SME access to green markets and help to improve their resource efficiency through, for example, green skills development and matchmaking, as well as funding
- Responsible and inclusive entrepreneurship - promote corporate social responsibility among small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurship among disadvantaged groups such as the unemployed, legal migrants, disabled, or people from ethnic minorities.
The Jury’s Grand Prize can be from any category and will go to the entry considered to be the most creative and inspiring entrepreneurship initiative in Europe.
The winners of the European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2016 were announced! Read or download the EEPA 2016 Compendium to learn more about the winners and runners-up.
Take a look at EEPA winners from 2015 (8 MB), 2014 (3 MB), 2013 (3 MB, other languages), and 2012.
You can follow the awards on:
You can also subscribe to our newsletter. New!