The European Enterprise Promotion Awards reward those who promote entrepreneurship and small business at the national, regional and local level. Initiatives from all EU countries, as well as Iceland, Serbia, and Turkey can take part in the competition. Since 2006, over 2,800 projects have entered the awards and together they have supported the creation of thousands of new companies.
Learn about the European Enterprise Promotion Awards in your own language.
Do you want to take part? Learn how to get involved in the 2018 edition of the awards.
1. Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit - Recognises initiatives that promote an entrepreneurial mindset, especially among young people and women
2. Investing in entrepreneurial skills – Recognises initiatives that improve entrepreneurial and managerial skills
3. Improving the business environment - Recognises initiatives that support enterprise start-up and growth, simplify legislative and administrative procedures for businesses
4. Supporting the internationalisation of business - Recognises initiatives that encourage enterprises and particularly small and medium-sized businesses to benefit more from the opportunities offered by markets, both inside and outside the EU
5. Supporting the development of green markets and resource efficiency - Recognises initiatives that support SME access to green markets and help to improve their resource efficiency through, for example, green skills development and matchmaking, as well as funding
6. Responsible and inclusive entrepreneurship - Recognises initiatives that promote corporate social responsibility among small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurship among disadvantaged groups such as the unemployed, legal migrants, disabled, or people from ethnic minorities.
The Jury’s Grand Prize can be from any category and will go to the entry considered to be the most creative and inspiring entrepreneurship initiative in Europe.
You can follow the awards on:
You can also subscribe to our newsletter. New!