Projects to be supported under this call shall include the following categories of action:
- identification and assessment of the existing legislative, regulatory and administrative practices and support schemes that are related to cooperatives and/or are applied in the process of transferring businesses to employees/workers;
- development of a common methodology that could be used across Europe to produce comparable information on transfers of businesses to employees/workers organised into a cooperative;
- development of trans-European methods, training modules, practices and tools for advisors in business transfers on issues related to transfers to employees/workers and to the cooperative model so that advisors are equipped with the necessary expertise and knowledge to provide a comprehensive and cooperative-specific support during the whole transfer process;
- organisation of cross-border dedicated trainings, workshops or seminars for business transfer advisors to test new methods, training modules, practices and tools, including ways of assessing their efficiency and adaptability;
- promoting the option of transfers to employees/workers among entrepreneurs, employees and workers themselves, business associations, trade unions, financial institutions, credit groups and investment banks, trade associations, business support providers and public authorities;
- ensuring a proper transfer of knowledge and expertise on transferring a business to employees/workers and the cooperative model between the administrations of EU countries with a long cooperative tradition and those where the cooperative model is not sufficiently well known and recognised.
- be implemented by transnational consortia composed by partners established in EU countries;
- be technically and financially sustainable;
- be measurable;
- give visibility to the EU's support of the project.
Maximum EU contribution per project: EUR 250,000.00
Submission of proposals
You can submit your proposals online using the Submission and Evaluation of Proposals programme (SEP). You will need an ECAS account.
The deadline for electronic submission is 10 September 2015, 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
Please find the text of the Call and other relevant documentation below.
Please note that additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. We therefore encourage you to visit this page regularly.