The industry representatives will come from the public and private sector, from both digital and non-digital backgrounds.
The participants of the meeting are expected to:
- Brainstorm on key areas of concern to tourism businesses operating online and addressing issues such as:
- regulatory fragmentation and ensuring a level playing field;
- big data ownership, access and use;
- access to training, finance and technology.
- Help shape new actions designed to increase the uptake of digital technologies by the tourism sector and improve SMEs' inclusion in the global digital value chain;
- Serve as a contact point for their respective networks, including for example, technology providers, online tourism actors of all sizes, traditional tourism service providers, digital policy influencers and public administrations.
Agenda (215 kB)
Aoife McArdle, Airbnb (7 MB)
Jean-Philippe Monod, Expedia (991 KB)
Daniel Makay, HOTREC (506 KB)