The consultation process for space research in Horizon 2020 began in December 2010 with the Hearing on Space Research in FP8 in Brussels. In 2012, the FP7 Space Advisory Group issued further recommendations on Horizon 2020 in the form of a Full Paper and an Executive Summary.
Two specific workshops were organised in 2013 in Brussels and Madrid. They involved representatives from the scientific community, industry, EU countries, and the European Space Agency.
- 8 December 2010 in Brussels, Belgium
- 30-31 January 2013 in Brussels, Belgium
- 18-19 February 2013 in Madrid, Spain
- Space Technology: for competiveness, non-dependence and innovation in Space (Brussels, January 2013) (, 8 MB)
- Space Science and Exploration (Madrid, February 2013) (, 7 MB)
- Recommendations of the FP7 Space Advisory Group for Horizon 2020: Full Paper (, 2 MB)
- Recommendations of the FP7 Space Advisory Group for Horizon 2020: Executive Summary (, 2MB)