- Destination Europe brand;
- Better regulatory and administrative framework;
- quality and coordination/governance.
Panel 1: Towards a Europe Destination brand initiative?
- Eduardo Santander, European Travel Commission
- Cathy Page, UK Department for Culture, Media and Sports
Panel 2: How to address challenges and opportunities brought by digital tourism?
- Itziar Epalza Urquiaga, Vice-Minister for Commerce and Tourism, Basque Goverment (Spain)
- Euro Beinat University of Salzburg
- Peter Verhoeven, Booking.com
- Miguel Ferrer, Ouishare
- Alain Heureux, Your own lab
Panel 3: Towards streamlining regulatory and administrative framework impacting EU tourism?
Open consultation on the European tourism of the future - Summary results
Open consultation on the Regulatory and administrative framework affecting tourism - Summary results
- Francesca Tudini, European Commission
- Paolo Rosso, Veneto Region, Italy
- Yves Mannaerts, International Road Union
- Tamara Wegmann, NH Hotels
Panel 4: Need for a bottom-up EU tourism services quality initiative?