The EPAA was pleased to invite participants to the 2015 annual conference and to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the EPAA operations.
The conference took place on 1 December 2015, at 13:30-18:30, in the European Parliament, Brussels, and was hosted by Giovanni La Via MEP, ENVI Committee Chair.
- EPAA 10 Years' Achievements (157 KB)
- EPAA Annual report 2015 (5 MB)
- '3Rs Approaches for Regulatory Safety Testing: The Contribution of EPAA' (537 KB) - Magda Chlebus, Director of Science Policy, EFPIA
- 'EPAA Projects: 2015 Developments' (1 MB) - Patrick Sinnett-Smith, Director of Animal Welfare and Compliance, Pfizer / EPAA Industry Co-Chair
- 'A multi-organ chip for co-culture of organ equivalents for long term substance testing' (1 MB) -Alexandra Lorenz, TissUse GmbH – EPAA Laboratory Technician Prize Awardee
- 'The Vaccines Consistency Approach Project: Achievements and Way Forward' (459 KB) -Catrina Stirling, Director for Regulatory Affairs, Zoetis
- 'The EPAA Mirror Group views: An Outer Perspective on EPAA' (2 MB)- Horst Spielmann, Secretary General, EUSAAT – EPAA Mirror Group member