The European Commission will co-finance actions carried out by statistical offices, or by other organisations in partnership with a statistical office (national, federal or regional) for:
- collection of statistical data,
- measuring the performance of each group of family owned enterprises within the economy,
- value of the goods and services produced,
- employment generated,
- evaluation the sector in terms of its contribution to GDP, jobs, capital investment and tax revenues,
- its role in the balance of payment and other information.
Submission of proposals
The deadline for electronic submission is 17 June 2015 17.00 (Brussels time). The submission system for this call will be available shortly and the link will be added at the page:
The electronic submission reference for this call will be COS-DCFB-2015-3-01.
In the coming days a link will be made available to access the Participant Portal where you will be able to fill in the data online and upload all necessary documents.
Please refer to the Guide for Applicants before commencing the electronic submission.
For full details, please consult the text of the call available at:
Questions about this call for proposals should be submitted only in writing by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answers to questions received will be published at regular intervals.