Welcome to the mailbox service of Directorate-General 'Health and Consumer Protection'. We will try to answer your questions as best we can and as quickly as possible.
We noticed that your requests are sometimes not related to the activities of DG Health and Consumer Protection and other Institutions or Directorates-General could provide you with a more precise answer. Therefore we invite you to use our list of references to further information sources where you may find the correct addressee or the answer to your question already yourself.
- For general information sources on European policies, please link to the Commission's Information -pages.
- If you do not know to which Directorate-General's mailbox to address your mail, you can ask EUROPE DIRECT . It will provide you with the information you need or forward your question to the relevant department.
- To quickly find the mailboxes of other Directorates-General, check the Commission's mailbox list.
- If you are looking for a legal text in the field of Health and Consumer Protection, which was published in the Official Journal within the past 60 days, you can visit the legal database EUR-LEX .
- On questions concerning national legislation, national authorities and consumer organisations can often provide you with more appropriate information.
- Please try our SEARCH function, to find the list of relevant documents on the Commission's website.
Send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to the following address:
Directorate-General Health and Consumer Protection
Rue de la Loi 200 / Wetstraat 200
B-1049 Bruxelles / Brussel - Belgium
See also: Europa's mailbox for a listing of the mailboxes of all EU institutions, agencies and bodies.
(Disclaimer text for the mailbox: The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information and views expressed in the answers sent by the mailbox. The mailbox can provide information of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity; it is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date, and it cannot replace individual professional advice. )