CCEURO - Codex Regional Co-ordinating Committee for Europe - Archives
26th session - Warsaw, Poland, 7-10 October 2008
- Annotated agenda indicating the division of competence and right to vote between the European Community and its Member States in respect of each particular agenda item.
- Agenda item 4: "National Food Control Systems and Consumer Participation"
- Agenda item 8: "Issues of importance to the European Region"
- Circular Letter CL 2008/4-EURO: "European Community comments with regard to the questionnaire"
European Union comments on:
25th session - Vilnius, Lithuania, 15-18 January 2007
- Annotated Agenda for the 25th Session of the FAO/WHO Regional Coordinating Committee for Europe (30KB)
- European Community comments on Codex Circular Letter CL 2006/21-EURO:
- Requesting Comments and Information on National Food Control Systems, Consumer Participation in Food Standard Setting and the Use of Codex Standards at National and Regional Level.
- Circular Letter CL 2008/4-EURO: European Community comments with regard to the questionnaire
24th session - Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 20-23 September 2004
- Annotated agenda for the FAO/WHO Regional Coordinating Commitee for Europe (7KB)
- EC comments prepared for the 25th session of the Codex Coordinating Committee for Europe (CRD 5)
- Agenda Item 2 : "Matters of interest arising from the Codex Alimentarius Commission and other Codex Committees"
- EC common position on the Proposed Draft Working Principles for Risk Analysis for Food Safety
- EC common position on Traceability/Product Tracing
- EC common position on the Mandate of CCEURO(7KB)
- European Community comments on Codex Circular Letter CL 2004/12-EURO :
- Preparation of the 24th Session of the FAO/WHO coordinating Committee for Europe (20-23 September 2004,Bratislava)