- Lists of designated ports in the EU where landings or transhipment operations of fishery products are permitted
- List of free zones in operation in the Community, as notified by the Member States to the Commission
- Third country establishment lists (sorted by activity and country)
Lists of approved ABP establishments.
Currently most of the Member States have decided that the relevant ABP establishment listed under Regulation (EC) No 1069/2009 is also in accordance with Article 8 (4) and (6) of Directive 97/78/EC suitable to handle products in relation to the channelling procedure. One Member State decided to prepare a separate list for such establishments.
- Lists of staging points, which are now control posts
- List of approved breeding establishments of captive birds in third countries
- List of approved quarantine facilities or centres for the importation of birds (other than poultry)
- Designated places for introduction and export of CITES-consignments
Trade and Imports of Animal Products:
IUU (Illegal Unreported and Unregulated) fishing activities:
Information to the implementation of the IUU Regulation (EC) No 1005/2008 can be found on the website of DG MARE combating illegal fishing. In addition there are various links to the lists of fishing vessels involved in IUU activities published by the relevant Regional Fisheries Management Organisations (RFMOs), which play a key role in combating illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing (IUU) and destructive fishing practices.
The following links to the various lists of fishing vessels involved in IUU (Illegal Unreported and Unregulated) activities published by various organisations are available :
- IUU vessels listed by the North East Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NEAFC)
- IUU vessels listed by the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NAFO)
- IUU vessels listed by the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission (IOTC)
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC)
- Combined IUU vessel lists adopted from 2003 to 2010 listed by the Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR)
- IUU vessels listed by the International Convention for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT)
NORWEGIAN FISHERIES DIRECTORATE
Norwegian Black List