Aims of the group
- Advise the Commission on issues relating to Veterinary import controls legislation, their implementation and development
- Exchange information, experience and good practice on Veterinary import controls covered by EU legislation.
Tasks of the group
- Assist the Commission in defining policy and preparing draft legislative proposals;
- Give expert views to the Commission on all aspects of veterinary import controls legislation and guidance in developing a harmonised approach for both Member states and Stakeholders.
See Commission Register of Expert Groups for information on this group – Code E02699.
Minutes of the Expert group meetings in 2011:
Minutes of the Expert group meetings in 2012:
Minutes of the Expert group meetings in 2013:
- The next Expert group on Veterinary import controls legislation will take place on 3rd July 2013 in Brussels.