Axis 4 of the European Fisheries Fund
Axis 4 funds are managed by Fisheries Local Action Groups (FLAGs), partnerships between fisheries actors and other local private and public stakeholders. Together, they design and implement a bottom-up strategy that fits and addresses their area´s needs to increase economic, social and environmental welfare.
In 2013, more than 250 FLAGs in 21 EU Member States will involve thousands of local stakeholders as project promoters and FLAG members.
- Video: 27 perceiberos, adding value to local shellfish products, Galicia, Spain
- Video: Fisch vom Kutter, direct sales and new technologies, Northern Germany
- Video: Pescatourism, Var department, France
- Video: Seaweed value chain, South East of Denmark
- Video: FLAGs: Drivers of green growth in European fisheries areas, FLAG Sotavento, Olhão, Portugal