- Postal address:
Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Our location:
rue Joseph II 99 (main entrance)
(see code J-99 on the map of Commission buildings )
- To contact a specific member of staff, please use the following e-mail address format: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further assistance, contact the address information service.
- Fax (DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Communication and Information Unit): +(32) 2 299 30 40
- The Staff Directory gives direct numbers for all managerial staff in the Commission.
- Commission switchboard: +(32) 2 299 11 11.
Documentation and information
- EUROPA home page – for links to information on all EU policies, with quick links for businesses, schools/universities and job seekers.
- EUR-Lex database – for legal texts and the Official Journal of the European Union.
- For general questions on the EU, contact Europe Direct or use the free-phone number 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 from anywhere in the EU, and you will reach an operator who speaks your language.
- On-line form for information/documentation requests.
E-mail us to report a broken link, give us your comments or suggest improvements to our website
Contact for journalists: spokesperson for Karmenu Vella (Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries).