- Postal address:
Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Our location:
rue Joseph II 99 (main entrance)
(see code J-99 on the map of Commission buildings )
- To contact a specific member of staff, please use the following e-mail address format: email@example.com. For further assistance, contact the address information service.
- Fax (DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Communication and Information Unit): +(32) 2 299 30 40
- The Staff Directory gives direct numbers for all managerial staff in the Commission.
- Commission switchboard: +(32) 2 299 11 11.
Documentation and information
- EUROPA home page – for links to information on all EU policies, with quick links for businesses, schools/universities and job seekers.
- EUR-Lex database – for legal texts and the Official Journal of the European Union.
- For general questions on the EU, contact Europe Direct or use the free-phone number 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 from anywhere in the EU, and you will reach an operator who speaks your language.
- On-line form for information/documentation requests.
E-mail us to report a broken link, give us your comments or suggest improvements to our website
For all press enquiries on maritime affairs and fisheries, journalists can contact the spokesperson for Maria Damanaki, the Commissioner in charge of maritime affairs and fisheries.