Do you have questions on how the Electronic Money Directive (EMD) is being transposed into law in EU member countries?
You might find the answer in the previous questions and answers. If not:
- find out how to put your questions
- then submit your question (answers will be published on this webpage).
See also legal notice/privacy statement.
Transposition status by country
- Options by Member States , update of April 2014
- National public registers of electronic money institutions
- Bodies responsible for authorising and supervising electronic money institutions
- Competent authorities for handling complaints
- Out of court complaint bodies
- Guidelines for right of establishment and freedom to provide services in other EEA States