Conference: Inclusive Education - Choice or Necessity?
(Communication - Slovaquie - Multilingual) (Traduction non officielle)
Début 21/04/2013 - 00:00
Fin 21/04/2013 - 00:00
Lieu Austria Trend Hotel, Vysoká 2, Bratislava
Organisateur Open Society Foundation
Site web http://www.osf.sk/
The Open Society Foundation organizes conference Inclusive education - choice or necessity?
The conference is focused on the expert discussion about inclusive education on the level of schools, communities and on the level of systematic solutions in the education.
Main objectives of conference are:
- to contribute to an expert debates about need for changes in the educational system in Slovakia
- to support all attempts to apply principles of inclusive education in all levels of educational system
- to contribute searching for solutions in elimination of barriers in children education with a special emphasis on children from marginalised Roma communities
- to use experiences and results of different stakeholders in area of education (academic sphere, non-governmental sector or state institutions)
- to support cooperation in between of sectors and to activate different actors in area of education
1. Panel: Reflexion of current state of education of Roma children in context of contemporary research outcomes
2. Panel: Legal aspects of segregation in Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic
3. Panel: Transformation of educational system to inclusive model in public discussion
The conference will be in Slovak and English. All expenses of participants are covered by organizers.
All interested participants should confirm attendance until 10th May 2013 to Jana Paczkowska, firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 2 5441 7758 (ext. 116).