Search librarySubmit a library item
- ECONOMIC PARTICIPATION
- Workforce diversity and capacity-building
- SOCIAL COHESION
- EDUCATION AND CULTURE
- Out-of-school education incl. life-long learning and distance education
- Intercultural dialogue including interreligious dialogue
- Cultural activities and diversity
- ANTI-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUALITY
- TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Evaluations and Impact assessments
Annual Report 2012: New challenges for immigration and integration policies (Unofficial translation)
Informe anual 2012: nuevos retos para las políticas de inmigración e integración (original title)
[01/12/2012] [Spain] [Report] [Spanish]
Posted by : Country Coordinator Spain
Authors : Luis Díe - CeiMigra
Josep Buades - CeiMigra
Luisa Melero - CeiMigra
This edition of the Annual Report aims at thinking integration through inclusion.
This report proposes a dialogue with the qualified opinions of several experts on: integration from human needs in the different groups of Spanish society; the place of institutions and civil society in meeting the human needs; the issue about whether integration has already been achieved; the role of the media and the political practice on integration; and proposals toward integration. This reflection can guide integration policies that incorporate the challenge of ensuring social inclusion.
'Download the document'
Source : CeiMigra