Search librarySubmit a library item
- ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP
- ECONOMIC PARTICIPATION
- SOCIAL COHESION
- EDUCATION AND CULTURE
- ANTI-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUALITY
- TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Evaluations and Impact assessments
Report on the implementation of the II Portuguese plan for the integration of migrants (Unofficial translation)
Relatório de Execução do II Plano para a Integração dos Imigrantes (original title)
[31/07/2012] [Portugal] [Impact assessment and evaluation] [Portuguese]
Posted by : Country Coordinator Portugal
Authors : ACIDI, I.P.
The II PII is composed of 90 actions and 408 targets, distributed by 17 areas of intervention, with a deadline for implementation between 2010 and 2013.
The first year report on the implementation of the II Portuguese plan for the integration of migrants assesses the period between September 2010 and December 2011.
According to this evaluation, the II Plan for the Integration of Immigrants shows 71% level of implementation in 2010 and 61,7% in 2011.
The areas of intervention are:
- Culture and language
- Employment, Vocational Training and Entrepneriship
- Social Security and Solidarity
- Racism and discrimination
- Access to citizenship and civic participation
- Immigrant associations
- Immigrant descendents
- Elderly Immigrants
- Immigrants Relations with the countries of origin
- Promotion of diversity and interculturality
- Issues of gender
- Trafficking of Human Beings
Download the document...
Source : ACIDI, I.P. - High Commission for Immigration and