Projektpartner suchenProjektpartner finden
- BÜRGERSCHAFT UND BETEILIGUNG
- WIRTSCHAFTLICHE BETEILIGUNG
- Diversität in der Beschaffungspraxis
- BILDUNG UND KULTUR
- Außerschulische Bildung inkl. lebenslanges Lernen und Fernausbildung
- Interkultureller und interreligiöser Dialog
- Kulturelle Aktivitäten und Vielfalt
- ANTI-DISKRIMINIERUNG UND GLEICHBERECHTIGUNG
- Anti-Diskriminierung am Arbeitsplatz
- Anti-Diskriminierung im Dienstleistungsbereich
Business Agency Varna is looking for partners to submit a project proposal for the 2011 European Fund for the integration of TCNs (deadline 11th Oct 2011)
28/09/2011 - Bulgarien - Englisch
Blagoy Klimov, "Business Agency" Association (Einloggen um Email zu versenden)
Dear Madams, Dear Sirs,
Business Agency –Varna is one of the biggest NGO’s in Bulgaria and we are currently running EU projects worth over 1 million USD.
We are very interested in submitting a project proposal for the 2011 Call of Proposals of the European Fund for the Integration of Third Country Nationals (deadline 12:00 CET, 11 October 2011), together with an established partner organisation from the UK.
Three of the most recent projects we are deeply involved with are related to the integration of third country nationals in Bulgaria, education of public authorities, exchange of best practices in the repatriation of illegal immigrants and the improvement of the situation of refugees.
- BG EIF 2008/01-03.01 "Door to Bulgaria: from immigration to integration - creation of a pilot information center for immigrants" in Varna, targeting third countries nationals in Bulgaria. The project was worth 86 375.78 BGN of which 64 781.83 BGN were financed by the European Fund for the Integration of third country nationals and 21 593.95 BGN national co-financing.
- BG EIF 2009/01-02.02 "Gateway to Bulgaria: One-stop-shop for sustainable integration of immigrants". The project is worth € 102563,07.
- BG/RF2009/A10/GR5 "Organisation of training seminars for regional and local state authorities to implement international standards of human rights in the return of immigrants to their home countries. The project is worth 30705 EUR. We would be glad if we could find a partner organisation for a common project in the current call.
Please see the attached file for organisation's company profile. For more details for the 2011 Call, please visit the EC website