Conference: Inclusive Education - Choice or Necessity?
(Kommunikation - Slowakei - Mehrsprachig) (Inoffizielle Übersetzung)
Anfang 21/04/2013 - 00:00
Ende 21/04/2013 - 00:00
Veranstaltungsort Austria Trend Hotel, Vysoká 2, Bratislava
Organisator Open Society Foundation
The Open Society Foundation organizes conference Inclusive education - choice or necessity?
The conference is focused on the expert discussion about inclusive education on the level of schools, communities and on the level of systematic solutions in the education.
Main objectives of conference are:
- to contribute to an expert debates about need for changes in the educational system in Slovakia
- to support all attempts to apply principles of inclusive education in all levels of educational system
- to contribute searching for solutions in elimination of barriers in children education with a special emphasis on children from marginalised Roma communities
- to use experiences and results of different stakeholders in area of education (academic sphere, non-governmental sector or state institutions)
- to support cooperation in between of sectors and to activate different actors in area of education
1. Panel: Reflexion of current state of education of Roma children in context of contemporary research outcomes
2. Panel: Legal aspects of segregation in Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic
3. Panel: Transformation of educational system to inclusive model in public discussion
The conference will be in Slovak and English. All expenses of participants are covered by organizers.
All interested participants should confirm attendance until 10th May 2013 to Jana Paczkowska, email@example.com or +421 2 5441 7758 (ext. 116).