- Expand/Collapse Overview
- Expand/Collapse Data
- Expand/Collapse Waste generation and management
- Transboundary waste shipments
- Expand/Collapse Key Waste streams
- Expand/Collapse Indicators
- Expand/Collapse Reporting
Main tables on waste statistics offer a selection of pre-defined tables, extracted from the Eurostat waste statistics database. They present the most important data in a user-friendly way as Tables, Graphs or Maps (TGM).
The TGM interface is accessed by clicking on the following icon in the data tree below .
Explanatory texts (metadata) can also be accessed by clicking on this icon in the data tree .
All data are presented in simple two- or three-dimensional tables.
Some additional explanations on the datasets:
- Waste treatment data for all years (2004-2010) at national level are in the table "Treatment of waste (env_wastrt)". The corresponding "historical" data at NUTS1 level are in the table "Treatment of waste by NUTS 1 regions (env_wastrtr)" only for 2004-2008 as the NUTS1 level data are no longer collected from 2010 onwards.
- The table "Number and capacity of recovery and disposal facilities by NUTS 2 regions (env_wasfac)" is available.