The traditional regular publication of detailed results in paper format was discontinued after 2002, giving way to online publications.
Irregularly, publications appear in print containing EU-LFS data, for instance European Social Statistics – 2013 edition.
Europe 2020 and policy making indicators
The European Commission (EC) bases several other EU policy indicators on the EU Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS) results: Employment and social policy indicators, European and national indicators / Principal European Economic Indicators, Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure (MIPS), Sustainable development indicators.
For more information and a complete list of indicators, including Europe 2020, please see: EU policy indicators.
Shorter electronic publications on main results for a variety of topics are presented in Statistics Explained.
Regular online publications related to the EU-LFS are:
- Unemployment Statistics (monthly)
- Underemployment and potential labour force statistics (quarterly)
- EU Labour Force Survey – Principal results (annual)
- Labour market participation by sex and age (annual)
Recent non-regular online publications related to the EU-LFS are:
Other online publications
EU-LFS data are also used in several Eurostat online publications. For instance:
- Eurostat Yearbook (Chapter 5 'Labour market')
- Regional Yearbook (Chapter 5 'Labour Market')
- The EU in the world (Chapter 5 'Labour Market')
For the complete list of online publications on the labour market, please see: Statistics Explained – Labour market.