- ESS news feeds
- ESS Governance Bodies
- Legislation in force
- Training Programme (ESTP)
- European Master in Official Statistics (EMOS)
- European Statistical System Network (ESSnet)
- Methodological developments in cross-cutting domains
- Reuse of ESS statistics
The DGINS Conference was created on 15 July 1953 in Luxembourg and was acting then as the predecessor of the Statistical Programme Committee (SPC).
It is held once a year with the aim of discussing topics related to the statistical programme and methods and processes for the production of Community statistics. It is hosted each year by a different Member State and the Director General of the host country chairs the conference.
The DGINS conference 2018 will take place from 10 to 11 October in Bucharest, Romania. More details will be provided at a later stage.
Themes of previous DGINS Conferences:
- 2017, Budapest, Hungary: Population Movements and Integration Issues - Migration Statistics
- 2016, Vienna, Austria: Statistics on income, consumption and wealth
- 2015, Lisbon, Portugal: Indicators for decision making and monitoring
- 2014, Riga, Latvia: "Implementation of the ESS Vision 2020", "Towards global business statistics"
- 2013, Scheveningen, The Netherlands: "ESS future and how we get there", "New round of Peer reviews" and "Big Data"
- 2012, Prague, Czech Republic: "Labelling of European statistics and access to mirco-data", "Meeting new needs on statistics for green economy and Coordination of statistics and geospatial information"
- 2011, Wiesbaden, Germany: "Next generation of the Code of Practice" and "New conceptual design for household and social statistics"
- 2010, Sofia, Bulgaria: "Priorities for the next Multiannual Programme and priority setting in the ESS", Measuring progress, well-being and sustainable development
- 2009, Malta: "Statistical confidentiality: Governance structure", "Migration - Statistical Mainstreaming"
- 2008, Vilnius, Lithuania: Reduction of the administrative burden through official statistics
- 2007, Budapest, Hungary: The ESS response to globalisation - are we doing enough?
- 2006, Cracow, Poland: Making the system work
- 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark: The challenge of communicating statistics
- 2004, Paris, France: "Short-term indicators"
- 2003, Athens, Greece: Social statistics in the enlarged EU
For further information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the ESSC
Secretariat: Dietmar Maass, Tel (352) 4301-36025;
Aaron Cachia, Tel (352) 4301-36061, Fax (352) 4301-30774.