- Expand/Collapse Data
- Expand/Collapse Balance of payments
- Expand/Collapse Business and consumer surveys
- Expand/Collapse Consumer prices
- Expand/Collapse International trade
- Expand/Collapse Industry, trade and services
- Expand/Collapse Labour market
- Expand/Collapse Monetary and Financial indicators
- Expand/Collapse National accounts
National accounts are compiled in accordance with the European System of Accounts - ESA 2010 (Regulation 549/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013).
Definitions, methods and accountings conventions can be found in the ESA 2010 which includes legal amendments and presents a consolidated version for the convenience of readers. Specifics aspects related to quarterly national accounts and explanations on methodology can be found in Eurostat's " Handbook on quarterly national account".
Specifics aspects of public finance data are treated in: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/government-finance-statistics/methodology/manuals
More information about concepts, definitions and classifications, data coverage, the dissemination policy and the compilation practices for European aggregates and seasonal adjustment can be found in the Euroindicators metadata files or in the quarterly and annual national account metadata files available on Eurostat site.