- Expand/Collapse Data
- Expand/Collapse Balance of payments
- Expand/Collapse Business and consumer surveys
- Expand/Collapse Consumer prices
- Expand/Collapse International trade
- Expand/Collapse Industry, trade and services
- Expand/Collapse Labour market
- Expand/Collapse Monetary and Financial indicators
- Expand/Collapse National accounts
The BCS programme is implemented by DG ECFIN pursuant to the Commission’s institutional prerogatives. The programme was initiated by a Commission decision in November 1961 and was modified through subsequent Council and Commission decisions. It was last approved through Commission decision C(97) 2241 of 15 July 1997 and presented in Commission communication COM(2006) 379 of 12 July 2006.
More information about data coverage, integrity and quality can be found in the Euroindicators metadata files.
More information on BCSs can also be found on DG ECFIN's web site.