The obligations for reporting price data for the industrial sector are laid down in Directive 2008/92/EC concerning a Community procedure to improve the transparency of gas and electricity prices charged to industrial end-users. Data for households are reported on a voluntary basis.
Data shall be transmitted to the single entry point for data at Eurostat, which is currently implemented in eDAMIS. The appropriate data transmission format is the questionnaire in the MS Excel file format (available for download in the section below).
This section presents the latest version of questionnaires that should be use for official data transmissions. Reporting instructions are also available here.
- Electricity prices - Price systems 2012
- Gas prices - Price systems 2012
- Electricity and natural gas 2012 semester 1 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity and natural gas 2012 semester 1 (Statistics Explained data file)
- Electricity and natural gas 2011 semester 1 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity market indicators 2011 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity prices price systems 2010
- Gas prices price systems 2010