The obligations for reporting natural gas and electricity price statistics for household and non-household customers are laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/1952.
Data shall be transmitted to the single entry point for data at Eurostat (EDAMIS). The appropriate data transmission format is the questionnaire in the MS Excel file format (available for download in the section below).
This section presents the latest version of questionnaires that should be use for official data transmissions. Reporting instructions are also available here.
- Half-yearly questionnaire electricity prices households
- Half-yearly questionnaire eletricity prices non-households
- Half-yearly questionnaire gas prices households
- Half-yearly questionnaire gas prices non-households
- Reporting instructions
- European electricity market indicators
- European natural gas market indicators
- Electricity prices - Price systems 2012
- Gas prices - Price systems 2012
- Electricity and natural gas 2012 semester 1 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity and natural gas 2012 semester 1 (Statistics Explained data file)
- Electricity and natural gas 2011 semester 1 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity market indicators 2011 (Statistics Explained article)
- Electricity prices price systems 2010
- Gas prices price systems 2010