- Expand/Collapse Cultural employment
- Expand/Collapse Enterprises in cultural sectors
- Expand/Collapse International trade in cultural goods
- Expand/Collapse International trade in cultural services
- Expand/Collapse Cultural participation
- Expand/Collapse Private (household) expenditure on culture
- Expand/Collapse Public expenditure on culture, recreation and religion
- Statistics illustrated
As in Eurostat there are no specific collections of data pertaining to culture and the contribution of culture to the economy, the culture statistics are derived from already existing multi-purpose data collections. The culture statistics concern both social and economic aspects and relate to the following dimensions:
- employment from Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS),
- business from Structural business statistics (SBS) and Business Demography (BD),
- private and public expenditure from Household Budget Surveys (HBS) and statistics on Government expenditure, respectively,
- practice and participation from EU Statistics on Income and Living Conditions (EU-SILC), Adult Education Survey (AES - historical data 2007 and 2011) and Information and Communications Technologies (ICT),
- international trade in goods (COMEXT) and services (Balance of Payments).
Please note that all data (social and economic) related to culture are available in Eurobase domain 'Population and social conditions'.