On the occasion of the announcement of the EU Strategy for the Western Balkans on 6 February 2018, Eurostat is publishing a selection of figures on the Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro and Serbia.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.
- Eurostat dedicated section on enlargement countries
- Eurostat publication Basic Figures on enlargement countries
- Eurostat Statistics Explained article on enlargement policy and statistical cooperation
- Directorate-General for Trade of the European Commission: website section dedicated to trade with Western Balkans.
- Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations of the European Commission: website section on the European Neighbourhood Policy
- European External Action Service: website section on Western Balkans