- 19 Statistical books
- 7 Statistical working papers
- 4 Dataset
- 3 Statistics in Focus
- 2 Compact guides and catalogues
- 2 Eurostat News
- 1 Manuals and guidelines
- 1 Pocketbooks
Manuals and guidelines , Product code: KS-GQ-13-002, published on 05-Sep-2013
then these numbers should be reported and their coverage clearly described in metadata. (7) This is for instance the case for general apprenticeship schemes or training services for SMEs or low-skilled workers. 5 Participants
Statistical books , Product code: KS-78-09-920, published on 10-Dec-2009
required (i.e. doctors, SMEs, etc.) 2Family and living conditions 31eurostat ■ Figure 2.3: Main reason why young adults remain longer in the parental household, according to young people aged 15–30, 2007 (%) Source: Flash Eurobarometer, No 202 Young Europeans: A survey among young peop...
Statistical books , Product code: KS-DO-08-001, published on 21-Jul-2008
contracts 270.5 - 270.5 - - 3 [Component] Incentives for hiring those registered in mobility lists - Temporary contracts 365.1 - 365.1 - - 10 Reintegration contracts 0.2 - 0.2 - - 32 Reintegration of managers in SMEs 1.3 - 1.3 - - 35 Incentives for taking on employees in CIGS 5.7 - 5.7 - - 36
Statistical books , Product code: KS-DO-13-001, published on 25-Mar-2014
of managers in SMEs 0.7 - 0.7 - - 35 Incentives for taking on employees in CIGS 4.3 - 4.3 - - 36 Incentives for taking on long-term unemployed 994.7 - 994.7 - - 51 Total triennial relief 1.6 - 1.6 - - 6 53 Vocational integration schemes 0.2 0.2 - - - 6 55 [Component] Subsidies
Compact guides and catalogues , Product code: KS-FM-12-002, published on 11-Jun-2012
- for example, the manufacture of aerospace equipment?; how productive is a particular activity, such as the chemicals sector, and how does it fare in terms of its operating profitability? small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): with 1 to 249 persons employed, further divided into; micro
Statistical books , Product code: KS-DO-12-001, published on 12-Sep-2012
- 0.5 - - 32 Reintegration of managers in SMEs 0.8 - 0.8 - - 35 Incentives for taking on employees in CIGS 5.1 - 5.1 - - 36 Incentives for taking on long-term unemployed 1 074.5 - 1 074.5 - - 51 Total triennial relief 2.2 - 2.2 - - 4 53 Vocational integration schemes 0.3 0.3 - - - 4...
Statistical books , Product code: KS-DO-11-001, published on 21-Sep-2011
- 232.2 - - 3 [Component] Incentives for hiring those registered in mobility lists - Temporary contracts 236.7 - 236.7 - - 10 Reintegration contracts 0.4 - 0.4 - - 32 Reintegration of managers in SMEs 1.0 - 1.0 - - 35 Incentives for taking on employees in CIGS 2.2 - 2.2 - - 36 Incentives
Compact guides and catalogues , Product code: KS-FM-13-002, published on 04-Mar-2013
people and small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) to encourage demand among SME employers for young people and, in turn, to promote working in SMEs to young people. The action will work in close cooperation with the EURES network of employment advisors and the national public...
Statistical books , Product code: KS-DY-09-001, published on 26-Jun-2009
. Furthermore, it seeks to guarantee consumers access to essential services at aff ordable prices, while promoting market access for traders, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Th ese policies are outlined in a recent Communication from the European Commission to the Council
Statistical working papers , Product code: KS-RA-07-004, published on 07-Jun-2007
as well, the Federal government employment service is co-fi nanced by the regions. In Denmark, certain measures target particular regions where specifi c skills are lacking (measure 31, supporting adult apprenticeships). In Italy, specifi c measures target Objective 1 regions (measure 56, for SMEs
Pocketbooks , Product code: KS-FP-13-001, published on 17-Jul-2013
of a strictly medical nature, and occupational diseases. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) Small and medium-sized enterprises are enterprises employing fewer than 250 persons. According to European Commission Rec- ommendation 2003/361/EC of 6 May 2003, enterprises are defined wi...