ARCHIVES FEBRUARY 2006
Please refer to the current version of the PRAG (BUDGET & EDF) for the updated documents!
Practical Guide to contract procedures for EC external actions
This Practical Guide [615 KB] is the first sole working tool, which explains the contracting procedures applying to all EC external aid contracts financed from the European Communities general budget (Budget) and the European Development Fund (EDF).
Annexes to the Practical Guide
- 31/05/2006 - Implementation of Electoral Assistance Programmes and Projects EC - UNDP Operational Guidelines [827 KB]
- 24/01/2006 - Rules and procedures for service, supply and works contracts financed from the general budget of the European Communities for the purposes of cooperation with third countries.
- 28/12/2005 - Regulations on the access to EC external assistance
The European Community has adopted two regulations on the access to EC external assistance that establish an unprecedented level of untying for actions financed from the general budget. Those regulations entered into force on 28.12.2005 and modified the Community instruments with a thematic and geographical scope.
- 27/04/2004 - As a result from Regulation 769/2004, candidates and tenderers from CARDS-countries are now eligible under PHARE, ISPA, SAPARD, Cyprus & Malta pre-adhesion instrument and Turkey pre-adhesion instrument. Annex a02 has been revised accordingly.
- 16/04/2004 - For new call for tender published as from 16/04/2004, the documentary evidence certifying that the candidate/tenderer does not fall into one of the grounds for exclusion will no longer be required at the time of the submission of applications/bids.
It will only be required from the selected contractor prior to the signature of the contract.
- 12/03/2004 WHO acceded to the 23 April Financial and Administrative Framework Agreement between the Commission and the United Nations on 11 December 2003. So did WMO on 18 December 2003, and UNESCO on 23 February 2004.