Registration: Why register? How to register?
If your Institution is interested in:
- participating in the Alfa Programme;
- preparing a project for co-financing;
- having access to our database to find potential partners;
- being informed on the publication of our calls for proposals;
- being informed on the events we organise;
- being included in our Contact database...
...then, fill in and send us the on-line Registration Form (only available in English).
How to access, update or delete your data
As a registered user of the ALFA Partner Search database, you have the right to access, update or delete the data inserted by you in the database.
- Clicking on Contact Database you have access to all available information, once it is validated, inputted by you or by other potential applicants.
- In case you need to update or delete your data, contact the Programme through ALFA general e-mail, indicating clearly your request as well as your username and password. You will receive an electronic message containing and confirming the updated register.
For other questions, please mention 'Partner Search' in your e-mail's 'Subject' when contacting ALFA general e-mail.