In response to the increasing demand for information on external cooperation issues, the EuropeAid Cooperation Office has opened a public information centre in its building on rue de la Loi 41.
The "External Cooperation" Info Point acts as the interface between citizens and the various services of the Commission dealing with external relations.
What do we offer?
The Info Point provides:
- a personalised welcome in the heart of the European quarter
- the organisation of visits and conferences in a dedicated space
- easy access to general & thematic publications on external cooperation from the various services involved: Directorates-General Development and Cooperation EuropeAid, Trade, Enlargement and ECHO, the Commission's Humanitarian Office
- exclusive access to the information tools produced by the Delegations of the European Commission (websites, brochures, reports, etc)
- a meeting point for European citizens through special events
- a flexible & pedagogical space, encouraging debate on topics on European external cooperation
- a space devoted to dialogue and the exchange of ideas.