Evaluation Reports from 2000 onwards
From 2000, reports classification follows the line defined in the evaluation strategy for 2002-2006 and does not include project evaluations.
Evaluation reports produced before 2000 are classified following the previous organisation within the Commission which mainly reflected the Geographical division.
Evaluation reports produced by the Evaluation Unit from 1997 onwards are available online on this site. For some reports of 1997-1998 and for all reports prior to 1997, only paper copies are available upon request from the Evaluation Unit. Please use the e-mail link on the Contact page.
Evaluation Reports before 2000
- ACP (African, Carribean and Pacific countries)
- ALA (Asian and Latin American countries)
- CARDS - Balkan countries (formerly PHARE)
- MED (Mediterranean countries)
- TACIS (New Independent States and Mongolia)