Please find below the online services provided by the Commission's Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development (DG DEVCO).
The Practical Guide explains contracting procedures for EU external aid contracts financed by the EU general budget (Budget) and the 10th European Development Fund (EDF).
The publication website presents the following documents related to calls for proposals and procurement notices:
- all notices relevant to local calls for tender;
- for international calls for tender:
- tender dossiers (in the case of services, during the first phase only);
- clarifications (in the case of services, during the first phase only);
- corrigenda to these documents (in the case of services, during the first phase only);
contract award notices relevant to procurement procedures other than international, when the contract amount is above international thresholds;
- for grants: all notices relevant to calls for proposals and annual work programmes.
The Potential Applicant Data Online Registration database contains information on organisations applying for European Commission grants in the field of external assistance.
PROSPECT is the electronic system developed by EuropeAid to facilitate the submission of applications for call for proposals.