This is usually the fourth and last reference group meeting.
- Reminder of the rules regarding the quality assessment of the final report.
- Presentation of the first version of the report by the evaluation team:
- Answers to the questions and overall assessment
- Validity and/or limitations of analyses, findings and conclusions
- Participants' comments on the substance of findings and conclusions. Comments on the factual basis of the conclusions.
- Presentation on the recommendations and transferable lessons by the evaluation team.
- Discussion on the utility and feasibility of the recommendations.