This is usually the first reference group meeting.
- Presentation of the evaluation's regulatory framework, its context, main users and expected uses.
- Explanation of the reference group's role, the invited services, the group's operating rules and the involvement of distant members.
- Presentation of the external evaluation team's first works using slides:
- Discussion of proposed questions and judgment criteria by the reference group members. The evaluation questions are then validated by members of the group.
- Debate on the priority questions.