DETAILED PRESENTATION OF THE TOOL
- What does a problem diagram represent?
- Where does the problem diagram come from?
- What shape can it take?
- What is a logical link?
- When should a problem diagram be used?
- Problem or objective: which comes first?
- What are its advantages and limitations?
- With which tools can it be combined?
- What are the preconditions for its use?
- Stage 1: how to identify the problems
- Stage 2: how to construct the problem diagram
- How many diagrams must be developed?
- How should the problem diagram be used?
- How are the findings presented?
- What are the preconditions for the establishment of the problem diagram?
- When should it be used in country evaluations?
- Which problems must be taken into account?
- Which documentation should be referred to?
- Which types of problem diagrams can be used?
- What are the key issues to control?
- How should the quality grid be used?