DETAILED PRESENTATION OF THE TOOL
- What does the decision diagram represent?
- Where does the decision diagram come from?
- What shape can it take?
- When should the decision diagram be used?
- What are its advantages and limitations?
- What are the preconditions for its use?
- Stage 1: determination of the appropriate moment for decision-making
- Stage 2: wording of questions
- Stage 3: collection of useful information
- Stage 4: constructing the temporary diagram
- Stage 5: testing of the temporary diagram
- Stage 6: constructing the final diagram
- How many diagrams should be established?
- How should the decision diagram be used?
- How are the findings presented?
- What are the preconditions for the construction of a decision diagram?
- What are the key issues to control?
- How should the quality grid be used?