EURAXESS Links ASEAN
As of January 2013, EURAXESS Links Singapore has become part of the broader web-site of EURAXESS Links ASEAN, encompassing the ASEAN* countries Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia with more countries due to join shortly.
Scientific cooperation with SE Asia became a higher priority on the political agenda since 2007 on the occasion of the 16th ASEAN-EU Ministerial Meeting in Nuremberg, Germany. The reasons for this were the mutual interest expressed by officials to strengthen further our co-operation and the reciprocal will to share experience on S&T issues of common concern such as health, food safety and energy supply. This was also based on an expansive participation of ASEAN entities in the consecutive Framework Programmes. Following from the Nuremberg meeting, a plan of action (PoA) was drawn up to serve as the master plan for enhancing ASEAN-EU relations and cooperation in the medium term (2007-2012). Actions for cooperation in S&T were laid down under the pillar of "socio-cultural" cooperation.
NEW! On-line Jobs and Fellowships
If you don't have an account, sign up here
If you have already an account, go to the login section "My EURAXESS" (in the middle of the homepage)
Learning video: how to publish Job Vacancies in 4 steps
Other language versions of the video below are available on the EURAXESS channel on You Tube.
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) kicks of 5th round of Green Talents Competition
The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is now holding the 5th round of its prestigious "Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development"...
- International Conference on Advances in Mechanical and Robotics Engineering – AMRE, 12-13 October 2013, Switzerland
AMRE-2013 is being organized by Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED)...
- 2014 Global Land Project Open Science Meeting in Berlin
The 2014 Global Land Project Open Science Meeting will synthesize and discuss the role of the land system as a platform for human-environment interactions...
- Euroscience Open Forum in Denmark, 21-26 June 2014
ESOF 2014 Copenhagen is designed as an open platform for debating science and as a showcase for European and global research at all levels...
- Singapore hosts Electromobility Conference Asia 2013, 29-31 October 2013
The Electromobility Conference Asia is organized as part of the Singapore International Energy Week...
- Training course “Enterprise-based Early Warning System for Enterprises” in Thailand, 17-21 June 2013
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for Africa and Asia (RIMES), a partner of the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)...
- Indonesia: 6th Annual International Ecosystem Services Partnership Conference 2013, 26-30 August 2013
Organised by the Ecosystem Services Partnership (ESP) and convened by the World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) and CGIAR Research Program...
- Malaysia: 14th Science Council of Asia (SCA) Conference – Future Earth:
Research for Global Sustainability and a Holistic Understanding of Sustainable Development in Asia, 17-19 June 2013...
To receive additional information about EURAXESS Links ASEAN Please contact: email@example.com