The Australian Researcher's Mobility Portal: For Australians wishing to embark on international careers in research; international researchers wanting to explore opportunities in Australia; and Australian researchers returning home after having spent time overseas.
Go to website: Destination AUSTRALIA
The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) is an independent administrative institution established for the purpose of contributing to the advancement of science in all fields of the natural and social sciences and the humanities. JSPS's main functions are:
- To foster young researchers,
- To promote international scientific cooperation,
- To award Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research,
- To support scientific cooperation between the academic community and industry,
- To collect and distribute information on scientific research activities,
Go to website: Destination JAPAN
The EU-Egypt ST&I Cooperation Portal is a dynamic, bilingual (Arabic-English) and multifunctional portal designed and launched within the framework of EU BILAT project ShERACA "Shaping Egypt's association to the European Research Area and Cooperation Action". A project funded under the FP7 INCO programme with an overall objective to enhance the participation and involvement of Egyptian R&D stakeholders and key players in the various ERA activities.
Go to website: Destination Egypt