01 JAN 2000
Call for abstracts to the
European Research(ers') Day
Showcase your research work!
Discuss of your career experience and get insights from people also based in Japan!
Network with other European (and beyond...) researchers!
The ERD is a full-day workshop across featuring:
- A short session on possibilities with Europe (funding/ cooperation/ mobility/ relocation),
- Presentation and poster sessions by European researchers,
- One or several discussion panels/sessions on researcher careers and mobility / challenges in relocating to Europe,
- A networking reception.
The main part of the event will be the presentations given by the researchers themselves (you!!):
15 to 20 presentation slots and 5 to 10 posters, from a wide range of disciplines, profiles and countries within the EU-28.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a national from either of the EURAXESS countries,
- Currently have an affiliation to a Japanese research institution, university, or to have an R&D position at a company based in Japan,
- Be able to attend the event in early December 2015 in Tokyo (Delegation of the EU to Japan).
To apply, follow the instructions on our ERD webpage!
Share this with colleagues from Europe: the more you apply, the better the event will be for you!