01 JAN 2000
Thank you for your interest on this event!! The response was higher than expected.
Everyone who registered (+350) will receive a follow-up email.
About the event:
Joint event by EURAXESS Links India and the EU Delegation to India.
This is your chance to learn about and meet representatives of leading European research and funding agencies. Find out about the European Commission and other researcher mobility programmes and research collaboration opportunities available for you. You also have the opportunity to talk to fellow researchers who have already benefited from the programme and share their tips and advice.
About the programme: Confirmed European countries/agencies at the event (v.10.03.2016):
- Investment and Business Development Agency Czech Invest, Mr Roman Pasek
- Innovation Centre Denmark in New Delhi, Mr Sune Kaur-Pedersen
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)(France) and EU STI Platform in India(INDIGO Policy), Mr Srini Kaveri
- Embassy of France, Service for S&T, Mr Philippe ARHETS
- German House for Research & Innovation (DWIH New Delhi) / German Research Foundation (DFG India Office), Mr Vaibhav Agarwal
- Freie Universität Berlin, Ms Sanju Kumari
- Royal Norwegian Embassy and Innovation Norway, India
- UK-British Council, Ms Tanisha Thiara (tbc)
- Nordic Centre in India, Mr Samrat S.Kumar (tbc)
- INNO Indigo and Indigo POLICY projects, Ms Aurélie Pachkoff-Singh (tbc)
- EU Delegation to India (Horizon 2020: ERC, MSCA), Mr Vivek Dham
- EURAXESS Links India, Ms Ainhitze Bizkarralegorra Bravo
- European Research Council (ERC), Mr Ramesh Pillai and Mr Dónal O'Carroll
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie-MSCA and Marie Curie Alumni Association, Mr Praveen Kumar
- Erasmus+, Sanjeev Roy, DAI Europe (EU Public Diplomacy and Outreach in India and in the SAARC)
 http: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus_en//ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/links/eurRes/india