CAESIE is a bilateral partnership initiative programme between the European Union and Australia. It is specifically targeted to establish science and technology collaboration and partnership between small to medium enterprises (SMEs) businesses and researchers (in Europe and Australia).
Go to website: Destination AUSTRALIA
The Chilean Researcher's Mobility Portal: For researchers wanting to explore opportunities in Chille or abroad
Go to website: Destination CHILE
The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) is an independent administrative institution established for the purpose of contributing to the advancement of science in all fields of the natural and social sciences and the humanities. JSPS's main functions are:
- To foster young researchers,
- To promote international scientific cooperation,
- To award Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research,
- To support scientific cooperation between the academic community and industry,
- To collect and distribute information on scientific research activities
The EU-Egypt ST&I Cooperation Portal is a dynamic, bilingual (Arabic-English) and multifunctional portal designed and launched within the framework of EU BILAT project ShERACA "Shaping Egypt's association to the European Research Area and Cooperation Action". A project funded under the FP7 INCO programme with an overall objective to enhance the participation and involvement of Egyptian R&D stakeholders and key players in the various ERA activities.
Go to website: Destination Egypt
Destination NEW ZEALAND
FRIENZ (Facilitating Research and Innovation co-operation between Europe and New Zealand) is a joint initiative between the New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and the European Commission (EC) through its seventh research Framework Program (FP7). The FRIENZ project seeks to:
- create new and deeper strategic science and innovation partnerships
- develop a greater understanding of the conditions needed to stimulate the engagement of private sector and commercial enterprises in NZ and EU schemes
- create closer institutional (research organisation/funder) bilateral collaboration
- develop greater awareness among NZ and EU science and innovation communities of opportunities of mutually beneficial research related activities.