Master or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics or Transport 150-270-006
Please note that the job is no longer active!
Participation in the work of RD assigned to the research group of the UPC inLab FIB within the project H2020 BIG IoT.
1. Design and implement use cases related to transport and IoT pilot planned for Barcelona. Development and integration of applications and related services.
2. To generate synthetic data relating to vehicles and sensors connected through the use of traffic simulation tools.
3. Support for integration with BIG IoT and API Marketplace.
4. Perform validation and demonstration.
5. Participate in the writing of scientific articles resulting from the activities.
Nr of positions available : 1
Please note that this advert has been translated into English by using Google translate. Thank you for your understanding!
Technology - Transport technology
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
31.152,46 euros for full-time gross/year
|Degree||PhD or equivalent|
|Main Research Field||Technology|
|Sub Research Field||Transport technology|
|Years of Research Experience||4|
1. Previous knowledge on transport.
2. Previous knowledge on theoretical and practical aspects of the traffic simulation, especially the microscopic simulation software and Simulation AIMSUN.
3. Previous knowledge on software development with C or Python.
4. Previous knowledge on agile methodologies for software development.
5. Previous knowledge on treatment of advanced traffic data collected by sensors and other ICT solutions.
6. Previous knowledge on applications and services for intelligent mobility and active management of traffic.
|Required Research Experience:
1. Previous experience on project management.
2. Previous experience on collaboration with teams or international projects.
3. Previous experience on scientific methodology for the design of simulation experiments, the calibration and validation of simulation models and results validation.
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH
C. Jordi Girona, 31
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points