Computer Engineer 150-952-011
Please note that the job is no longer active!
Development of web tools for real-time visualization products generated under the project ERICHA.
1. Develop web applications aimed at visualization of the project results in a real-time demo.
2. Set up and maintain a web mapping system (Web Map Service) for visualization of the project results (georeferenced hydrometeorological products).
3. Programming hydrometeorological tools data processing in real time.
4. Manage servers and computing systems.
Nr of positions available : 1
Please note that this advert has been translated into English by using Google translate. Thank you for your understanding!
Computer science - Informatics
First Stage Researcher (R1)
32.541,58 euros for full-time gross/year
|Degree||Primary Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Computer science|
|Main Research Field||Computer science|
|Sub Research Field||Informatics|
|Years of Research Experience||-|
2. Previous knowledge on display web data, web mapping systems (WMS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
3. Previous knowledge on MySQL databases.
4. Previous knowledge on Linux Computer Systems Management.
|Required Research Experience:
1. Previous experience on object-oriented programming (Java).
2. Previous experience on design and development of Web 2.0 applications. - Other programming languages (C, C, Fortran, IDL, Matlab, R). - Linux Computer Systems Management and / or databases.
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH
C. Jordi Girona, 31
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points