Assistant Professor in Ceramic Department on Ceramic and Glass Faculty
Please note that the job is no longer active!
The competition may be joined by candidates who meet the criteria determined in art. 109.1 of Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym.
1. application for employment to the Rector of the E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław
2. confirmed copy of higher education diploma
3. confirmed copy of document verifying the right to the title PhD in design
4. description of the artistic, design and didactic output
5. documentation of achievements
6. opinion supporting the candidate’s employment on such position
7. written declaration stating that, in case of winning the contest, The E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław will be the primary place of employment (in accordance with the Act Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym)
The results of the competition will be announced within 14 days after the application deadline.The applications should be sent to the following address: Akademia Sztuk Pięknych im. E. Gepperta we Wrocławiu, Pl. Polski 3/4, 50-156 Wrocław, Poland
The Academy does not offer lodging.
Notification about the competition – in accordance with art. 118a 2 of the Act Prawo o Szkolnictwie Wyższym.
Nr of positions available : 1
Arts - Other
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
|Main Research Field||Arts|
|Sub Research Field||Other|
|Years of Research Experience||4|
|Degree||PhD or equivalent|
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
To be defined
The Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław
Plac Polski 3/4
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points