Lecturer at the Chair of Public Policy
The candidate for this position should:
• Be fluent in Polish and English/German.
• Possess teaching experience.
• Possess experience in independent and team-based academic research.
Conduct research in the following areas:
• Theory of social policy.
• Theory of civil society.
• Theory of social exclusion.
• Theory of poverty.
• Conditions and rules of functioning of welfare state.
• Theory of NGOs.
1. Letter of application;
2. Curriculum vitae, with emphasis on educational history and academic career to the date;
3. Academic publication record;
4. Academic prizes record;
5. List of supervised B.A. and M.A. graduates;
6. Authorized copies of school-leaving diploma or academic diplomas.
7. Statement that the applicant for this position meets the requirements of art. 109 of the Higher Education Act of 27 July 2005 (Dz. U. No. 164, item 1365, with amendments), modified by the Act of 18 March 2011 changing the Higher Education Act, the Academic Degrees and Titles Act, referring also to the degrees and titles in art, as well as some other acts (Dz. U. No. 84, item 455), as of 1 October 2011.
8. Statement as follows: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data for the recruitment process’.
The above-mentioned documents should be submitted in paper version and in electronic form (scanned) PDF
Nr of positions available : 1
Political sciences - Other
More Experienced researcher or >10 yrs (Senior)
Leading Researcher (R4)
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
Uniwersytet Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego
Wóycickiego 1/3 bl. 23
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points