automatic control and robotics, signal and image processing
Applicants for the position should comply with the requirements specified in the Law on Higher Education of 27 July 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 164, item 1365 with further amendments), the Statute of Poznan University of Technology and Resolution No. 23/2012-2016 of the Academic Senate of Poznan University of Technology of 29 November 2012 (with further amendments) concerning the principles of employment.
• hold a PhD or MSc degree in technical sciences,
• have completed at least a teaching course,
• have a well-documented record of teaching or professional achievements obtained outside an institution of higher education,
• have 2 years' experience of working as an assistant professor or lecturer,
• know problems in the area of automatic control and robotics, signal and image processing
• be fluent in Polish,
Commencement of employment expected to begin on 1 October 2014 on the basis of the contract of employment for a definite period.
Those who wish to enter the competition are required to submit the following documents in the Office of the Dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Poznan University of Technology (60-965 Poznań, ul. Piotrowo 3a, Room 9):
- an application,
- a personal data sheet,
- a qualification questionnaire,
- a CV including information on education and work experience, - a record of their academic achievements,
- a pedagogical course certificate,
- copies of their degree diplomas,
- a statement that Poznan University of Technology will be the candidate’s normal or additional place of work within the meaning of the 27 July 2005 Act
- a statement in line with Art. 109 of 27 July 2005 Law (Dz. U. Nr 167, poz. 1365 z późn. zm./Official Journal of Laws No 167, item 1365 as amended).
Applications must be submitted by 31 July 2014.
The competition will be adjudicated in September 2014.
Should no candidate obtain positive assessment from the competition committee or should there be no candidates, the Dean shall close the competition. The announcer of the competition may invalidate or close it for convenience.
Nr of positions available : 1
Engineering - Control engineering
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
pl. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 5
Poznan University of Technology
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points