MARIE S. CURIE IF All fields
The successful candidate should have a PhD in the field and relevant research experience for 4-10 years at least.PLEASE SEND DETAILED PROJECT ABSTRACT ON THE FIELD TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
Indication on relevant fields:
• Computer vision technics and image processing applied to security
• Process for monitoring and treatment of emerging contaminants for water reuse
• Large data sets processing and optimization.
• ICT and Health
• Low carbon technologies regarding biofuels
• Efficient energy issues: buildings, transport and / or industry
• ICT and Tourism
Join Universidad Rey Juan Carlos as Host Institution and the researcher as Marie S.Curie Individual Fellowship
Please supply the full CV, a cover letter with expression of interest, fit of requirements, availability and the names and addresses of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early informal inquiries are recommended: email the same
Nr of positions available : 5
Biological sciences - Biodiversity
Chemistry - Applied chemistry
Engineering - Materials Engineering
Chemistry - Heterogeneous catalysis
Engineering - Chemical engineering
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
All the benefits as included in the Marie S.Curie Programme
- a dynamic and interdisciplinary research environment in the youngest University in Madrid area (visit http://www.urjc.es)
- excellent contacts to international research groups.
Comment/web site for additional job details
The candidate must not have resided in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
He or She must come from another EU country, Associated Country or Third Country.
|Main Research Field||Other|
|Years of Research Experience||4|
|Degree||PhD or equivalent|
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
H2020/Marie Curie Actions
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points