Please note that the job is no longer active!
Our customer, based in Flemish Brabant, Belgium, is a worldwide supplier of solutions for industrial and automotive applications
- Initiate and develop new and existing product designs, focused on the electrical components of the system.
- Responsibility for an assigned part of the Europe product portfolio for product specifications and manufacturing process.
- Steer, evaluate and release engineering changes to the existing product portfolio
- Work closely with CAD en manufacturing team
- Support sales by evaluating requests for specials, interact with other engineering
- Steer product improvement projects
- Engineering degree (electro-mechanics or electrical engineering) or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years industrial experience in product development or product engineering
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of customer needs and market requirements
- Fluency in English
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number 101
Nr of positions available : 1
Engineering - Electrical engineering
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points